Friday, November 12, 2010

The wait is over!

For my newest post that is!  Lol.  I have been very bad about updating my blog lately, and I appologize!  I made a new necklace to post a week ago, but my life has been consumed with planning the menu and decor for my dinner party that will take place in a week!  Especially since I will be in NE Ohio this weekend, I spent a lot of time last weekend and this past week getting things made & ready.  I had a hard time with it, as most people who know me realize I am the "more the merrier" type....If I could invite 50 people to this party I would.  But the reality is I live in a tiny house, with a tiny table, and a relatively moderate sized kitchen.  So I had to do some chopping on the guest list, and I still feel bad about it.  I am inviting 12 people, but if I had my way my guest list would be at least double that!  There were so many people that we just could not invite, for lack of space.  :( It has been eating me up ever since.  We still need to procure more chairs....I have been stressed and anxious about mentioning the party on any social network, afraid people who were not invited would see it and become offended, but the fact is I can't please everyone, and sooner or later the news would surface anyway, so I am over it.  I am excited for the party and to see people!  And definitely excited for the food that I am going to both prepare, and eat!  And I will for sure be blogging my table, because I have the centerpieces and everything planned and it is going to be amazing!

Any way, enough about that.  Here is the necklace!  I was asked to create a very sparkly/shiny necklace, so here is what I came up with.  I was inspired by the colldddd temperatures we were having last Friday, and icy images they invoke, I even saw snow!  And of course, this week has been unbelieveably warm, near mid 70s, so it is completely opposite of the weather right now, but I know the cold weather will return.  Enjoy! :)





4 comments:

  1. Omgoodness girl, that's beautiful! That's my favorite color for people to wear because ANYONE can wear it! You should sell your jewelry! They're amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Check out my latest post!

    ReplyDelete