Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Think Pink

This necklace is one of my all time favorites, it is just simple pink glass beads spaced on a simple silver metal chain.  It pretty much goes with anything, from jeans and a T-shirt all the way up to a suit!  I have gotten a lot of wear out of this necklace, and I even wore it to the interview for the job I have now!  Is it safe to say I got the job because my necklace was well 'suited' to my attire? We will never know, but I would like to think so!  Haha.  The necklace was initially inspired by the Talbots Spring Catalog this year, and I got asked many times while wearing it at work if it in fact was the necklace out of the catalog!!  Hope you are having a good week! 




3 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a beautiful necklace! I so adore the understated glamour of it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this necklace! i love making necklaces like these my favorite style!

    ReplyDelete