Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chandelier Inspired

This necklace is one of my most recent creations.  I wanted to incorporate a lot of the beads that I purchased at the Gem Street Bead Show earlier this year.  All of the beads I bought there were so shiny and beautiful!  I guess blue is the color of the week, because this necklace is blue, too, just like Monday's post.  I was inspired by the chandelier earring look, and wanted the necklace to be glamorous with just the right amount of sparkle!  Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the blue beading! I'm following :)

    -Katie
    http://pinkbeautybliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The colors are amazing!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Military Utilitarianism-Thrifted

    ReplyDelete