Monday, March 21, 2011

Green Fabric Flower!

So, last week when I posted the necklace that I made for my sister's birthday, I said that I would do a week of posts inspired by accessories made from old t-shirts that I found in my basement.  Consider this day one!  I used my boyfriend's old green t-shirt to create fabric circle cut outs that I used to make this green flower pin!  I wore the pin on St. Patrick's Day to go along with the rest of my green wardrobe!!  It could also be worn as a hair clip or attached to a headband or necklace!




3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I finally cut up that wedding dress I bought, and I plan to try to re-create one I saw on a website. It has rosette flowers (made out of Tulle) along the side and is gorgeous. Even if I can come close to making it look like the orginal, it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the turquoise one you made for your sisters necklace better! very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a tutorial of this?? I love it! I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete