Monday, March 14, 2011

Moonstone Earrings!

I realize it has been awhile between my updates lately....and I do apologize for that.  However, as you may know I have been really really busy with everything going on in my life lately, and it is hard to find time to make new jewelry every day when so many other things are going on...not the best excuse, but hey, its the truth.  So this week I have made some earrings to show you, and these utilize some moonstone beads from Fire Mountain and some iridescent glass beads.  I like the idea of long, glam earrings to wear with jeans and flats or even heels for a day time look.  They can easily transition from day to night, and of course can still be worn with more dressy attire for an elegant event as well.  I am going to update some more earring posts this week to make up for the lack of earrings on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment