Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vacation is over....

I have taken a brief "vacation" from updating this blog this past week.  It was my spring break, but instead of spending it on a beautiful beach I spent it here in Ohio, where the weather can't make up its mind.  One day it's 77 and the next it's snowing.  But I had a lot of fun with Stacey Kay when she and her boyfriend came down to Cincinnati to visit me, and if I wasn't spending time with them perusing a menu at a delicious restaurant I was working, working, working.  That's the fun of having a retail job I guess, you never really know when you are going to get randomly called in.  I was so exhausted from this week I could not even bring myself to make anything new for this blog, though I did make a couple lame attempts.  Now tomorrow a new quarter starts at school, and I have to work 9-5.  I can't promise much, but I can promise that tomorrow after I get off work I will try my hardest to make something new to debut on here.  Hope everyone else had a great week!  Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittney! I saw your creation on New Dress A Day and thought I would check out your site. I love Marisa's site and I love yours too... I hope you keep it up! I write a daily blog and I know how hard it is to keep going when things get busy =) If you want to check it out it's www.rebeccasbigadventure.com

    ReplyDelete