Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wire Wrapped Wednesday....Buttons!

Today I took inspiration from the button book that my friend Farah gave me for Christmas....First mentioned in this post.  I really like all the fun things that are done with buttons in that book, and I have been wanting to try something with buttons, but it took me awhile to come up with anything.  For wire wrapped Wednesday this week, I used wire to "stitch" these buttons together, adding a glass bead as a pendant on the bottom.  As I mentioned Monday, these are some more earrings to add to my blog's limited collection....also look out for some tomorrow as well!


1 comment:

  1. I like the design a lot. When I was younger I used to have a big button collection from all my late grandmother's buttons. I would love to do something like this with some of them.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete