Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thrifting Tuesday!

Happy Mardi Gras everyone!!!  I have been seriously busy...not only is it the week before finals week (and I have papers and tests galore, believe me)  but also this week I started my new job at  Ann Taylor. And, as if that was not enough craziness for one week, I also started my new internship with Cincinnati Fashion Week on Sunday!  I am so excited to work with Fashion Week here in Cinci!!!  Of course, I will be blogging the updates for that so stay tuned!   Today's Thrifting Tuesday is my Thrifting Haul Video, with items thrifted from my local Goodwill store as well as my local Salvation Army stores.  I found some great things!  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Great haul. I really liked the printed blazer. You found a lot of great stuff.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete