Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Up To YOU!!!

It's definitely time for me to change around the old blogger design/layout that I've got going on right now.  I have had this same layout for a couple months, and I have never really loved it.  Today, I discovered Picasa, the best free photo editing software I have ever used!  It is free through google, and is extremely user friendly.  Picasa is just a quick, simple editor and collage creater, not much more than that, but it is great if you just want to change contrast on a photo quickly or something.  I wish I could download Picasa on my Mac!  (It's windows based).

Anyway, while messing around with Picasa, I created two potential sets of Headers/Small Ads for my blog, and I love them both so much, I can't decide which one I want to use!  This is where you come in!  I would like YOU to vote for which theme I end up using on my blog right now!  I love the way they both turned out so much, there is no way I could ever decide!

You can view the themes on the Frugalicious Style Facebook Fan Page!

While visiting the FB page, don't forget to Like Frugalicious Style if you haven't already!

To vote, leave a comment here or on the facebook page in the forum!!!  :) 
THANK YOU so much for your input! :)

7 comments:

  1. I like the green one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both! But Green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pink horizontal and the green bigger one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like both, but prefer the green one. I think you should use the pink one at some point too, though, because it would look good against the black page theme.

    ReplyDelete