Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Long Pendant Necklace

We have been having a few days of summery weather lately, unseasonal, but it's not like I am complaining!  Haha.  I actually enjoy it...it takes me back to warm, summery memories.  So tonight I want to show you a pendant necklace I created in summer 2009.  I was working at Talbots back then, and our clothing shipment at the time was all blue and vacation-y, so I really wanted a necklace to wear to compliment those pieces.  I created this pendant, one of my all-time faves, out of a vintage bracelet and beachy necklace.  I ended up loving the pendant, and wear it all the time in the warmer months, and I get many compliments on it when I wear it too, which makes me love it even more!  It was so simple and easy to make, and the best part is, it was very inexpensive, as the vintage shell jewelry I used to create from it was free!!  :)  I hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. love the beachy necklace, used to have a bracelet with the same type of starfish... i lost it though :-( x

    ReplyDelete