Sunday, October 10, 2010

Talbots Inspiration....

After an amazing weekend visiting all my friends for Kent's Homecoming, it's time to gear up to go to work on yet another Monday...As usual, the weekend has gone by too soon, again.  But, getting to see all my friends was very inspiring!  I can't wait to create a new necklace this week from all the inspiration I gained!  Until then, I wanted to share yet another necklace I made earlier this year, that I still love, and often wear.  This necklace was inspired by another Talbots piece, one that I craved very badly while I worked at Talbots last February.  However, the original cost near $90!  So I crafted my own version.  I don't have a picture of the original necklace, but take my word for it that it looks the exact same as the one that I made! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment