Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monday Blues

Well, it's that time again, when the weekend ends and the work week is about to begin.  I am definitely not feeling my best right now, and I am hoping that this is just short term and will be gone by morning, otherwise it will be even harder for me to get out of bed and go to work than usual!  But, I really wanted to post an update on here, since it has been awhile since I have taken the time to update!  I am not proud of that fact,  but hey, it happens.  :)

So anyway, tonight's post is a necklace based on the equestrian-related trends seen circulating the streets for Fall 2010.  Tassels are a huge part of the equestrian look, and this necklace takes the traditional tassel, and updates it for a more modern feel with blue crystallized beads.  The necklace would look great with a pair of skinny jeans, boots and a long tunic top for a casual night out.  And the necklace brings back memories, since I bought the main blue bead that I used in it at the Gem Street Bead Show back in the spring with my friends. 




1 comment: