Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What is Frugalicious Style?

I am a corporate cubicle employee with a passion for the creative arts.  I wish I had all the time in the world to do the things I love, like make jewelry!  I am very interested in the art of fashion, and will attend any fashion show or read any fashion blog or magazine I can get my hands on.  I love seeing the interesting ways that designers create and expand upon clothing designs that become the trends in the industry.  I also majored in Interior Design in college...the love of design penetrates my life in all aspects.  

If there is one thing that I have learned, it is that fashion trends and color forecasting really have a deep impact on the design of the interior as well, any trends in color or style will be replicated and reformed straight from the runway to the interior.  I strive to stay on top of these trends, and create a recognizable clothing "personality" for myself, as well as express myself through designing my own home's interior.

That said, having just graduated college a little over a year ago, money is not exactly something that I have a lot of right now, but I still find myself craving the most innovative and interesting clothing, home furnishings and decor pieces for my house, and fashion accessories.  

I created this blog to showcase my love of  affordable design, and most importantly, my jewelry designs.  I want to demonstrate how easy it is to find a trend you enjoy and turn it into something you can wear or showcase in your home at a fraction of the cost of the original item.  We all want to be stylish, but most of us don't want to spend the big bucks for the designer items....and that's why Frugalicious Style is here.....to help everyone achieve the must-have styles we all crave at a price everyone can afford! 


No comments:

Post a Comment