Monday, September 20, 2010

Inspired by Express

I love Express' jewelry, and clothes for that matter, but I just don't have the extra cash right now to support my love of that store.  As I was browsing the Express website recently, I saw this necklace, or more accurately, fell in love with it:


So I decided to make a similar version!  Except mine does not have as many chains......chains are surprisingly expensive!!!!  But I loved the black ribbon and dangling charms on the necklace, so I couldn't resist including those on mine too!  I used key charms as my motif, along with faux pearls!


It's hard to show from the pictures, but it looks a lot different when on, just looks kind of awkward laid out on the table like it is in the photos!! :)  Hope you enjoy and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment