Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Finally Friday! :)

Today I am going straight home from work and getting started on some new necklaces. 

I don't know why but I always get my inspiration in that half-awake/half-asleep moment after my alarm goes off, and this morning some amazing ideas just came to me, as I laid there trying to force myself to get up and face the day.  But at least its Friday!  And I'm thinking that maybe my inspiration came from some of the necklaces I viewed yesterday on Sak's Fifth Avenue's website and on Express's Website..........

Vera Wang <3

Oscar de la Renta

Juicy!  and all of these too....




I love it!  I am so excited now to make something!  As you can see, I am lovingggg anything with chains/metal right now.  It's my new fave!  We will see what I come up with!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Love your inspirations! I am so excited to see what you come up with!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    "Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    ReplyDelete