Thursday, September 16, 2010

Design Night Out :)

I had an adventure tonight, for sure!!!  I just had a great time networking with other creative people at the ADC unveiling event tonight.  It was nice to be around other creative people, and feed off of their creative vibes!  I miss that!  In my cubicle day in and day out I do not really get in touch with my creative side much....if at all, which is sort of why I started this blog in the first place, so that I had a creative outlet!  At this event I met a lot of interior designers and artists and art lovers, like myself, and I felt at home around them....I know it's super cheesy but its definitely true! 

Any way, it was a fabulous time, and I met a lot of awesome people!  I wish I could have stayed and chatted with them all more!  But I had to come home, and update this blog, and get to bed so I can wake up early for work tomorrow at my DAY JOB........

Here's tonight's piece.  I did not really model this necklace off of any particular piece, but a combination of many pieces, really.  I kind of just made it up in my head, and ended up loving it!  I love the chains and pearls combination, which gives an edge to an otherwise classic feeling piece of jewelry.  I am obsessed with the addition of fabrics into jewelry as well, so I incorporated the ribbons!  I hope you enjoy!  Now its off to make a new necklace after being inspired by my creative night!!!!!  :)


1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is amazing! Love it!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    "Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    ReplyDelete