Sunday, February 20, 2011

Belated Valentine's Day Necklace

Yes, I realize that I was supposed to update this necklace almost a week ago, but with being sick I really had no energy or motivation to work on it....stupid flu!  But after getting caught up with all my homework and everything I am prepared to debut this very sparkly, red glass bead necklace!  If you remember, I sketched about this necklace with the post from Saturday February 12.




 Here is the original sketch:



And here is the final outcome!  Enjoy!  The pictures do not do the red beads justice, they are so clear and firey in real life!







2 comments:

  1. this is really pretty! how neat. i'd love to see it on!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    New Post! www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Fashion fights against heart disease
    My Vintage Handbag Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so cool how you can turn your (beautiful) sketches into a reality. :)

    ReplyDelete