Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rose Quartz Chips

I have had two baggies of Rose Quartz chip beads that I bought from Fire Mountain back in December, and I have not even opened either of them until now.  I think I only intended to buy one of them, but in my bead-buying frenzy at the time I must have ended up with two in my cart...but they are so pretty, and of course, you can never have too many pretty things!  I wanted to use them finally for something, and I thought what better than to combine the chip stones with a vintage chain and a vintage brass bird pendant, and create a pendant with a warm, springlike feel.....Yes, I know a lot of my posts lately have been in relation to spring, because I am desperate for it to arrive!  Usually after part of a season has gone by I am bored with what I get to choose from to wear everyday and cannot wait to create new outfits by combining in pieces and accessories for the next season.  Winter has passed that point.  I am now pretty much all about spring!  Bring it on!  :)  Let the warm weather and sunshine abound!



3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Very creative use and I love the combo color for spring in the rose! Great blog!
    Brande
    http://victoryvintageb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is fantastic! One of my favorites so far!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) I love the new look of the blog
    2) beautiful quartz!!
    3) I TOTALLY understand what you mean about the clothes. I was just remembering how excited I was to get my sweaters out. Now I'm bored with them all!

    ReplyDelete