Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thrifting Video!

I have uploaded my first "thrifting haul video" to youtube, thanks to the suggestion of Goodwill Huntingg!  This video documents my thrifting finds from my favorite local Salvation Army store in Eastgate, OH.  There is always an abundance of awesomeness at that particular S.A.....and by awesomeness, I mean super oldie pieces that even Goodwill doesn't have the likes of.  I always find a few gems when I shop there and this time was no different!  Check out the (bad quality) vid!  Some of the pieces I got will end up on here re-vamped on a Thrifting Tuesday in the very near future!  The prints on the first outfit and the Oscar top are amazing, it's just hard to tell from the video really....


Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=harcRKqyXWw

1 comment: