Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wire Wrapped Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First of all, Happy Groundhog Day to everyone!  Hope you had a good one!  I had a pretty good day today, actually, first thing to start off the day on my way out the door to school I found on my doorstep my brand new beads and gemstones from Fire Mountain Gems that I ordered about a week ago!  What a great start to the day!  Then, after classes my sister and I went on a thrifting adventure to Salvation Army....we found so many rediculously awesome things!  And, to top it off, it was 50% off day!  I even got shoes for $1! 

For today's Wire Wrapped post, I am posting pictures of a pendant that I made awhile ago and did not know what to do with.  I ended up deciding to put it on a simple chain.  Because the main bead is clear lucite, I decided to use my green wire, and accentuate the green color further by dangling a faceted glass green bead from the pendant that I bought last spring at a bead show.  I love the intensity of the green colored wire, and enjoy the sparkle of the piece from the faceted glass bead and the crystal clear lucite.  Hope you enjoy!


1 comment: