Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Sketches

Today's sketch is an idea for a Valentine's Day necklace that came to me recently.  Valentine's Day, as you know, is Monday, and normally my boyfriend and I don't do much for Valentine's Day really but I still like the idea of the holiday itself:  to show people that you love them.  My necklace idea came from red beads that I bought on clearance for $1.  There are so many of them that I had no idea what to do with them, that is, until Snow.  I really want to create an almost bib-like necklace out of the beads, held together in the middle by a heart.  I plan on making this necklace for V-day, so look forward to Monday's post and I plan on posting the finished result for you to see then.  Until then, have a great Saturday!

Sorry about the sideways view, I can't get the image to flip after being scanned for some reason....



1 comment:

  1. You are talented! That is beautiful!!!
    Brande
    http://victoryvintageb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete