Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am alive!

Just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that, yes, I am still alive.  hehe.  I apologize for the lack of posts this week, but I unexpectedly got the flu on Valentine's Day, and I spent the last few days recovering from that and catching up on my mounds of homework that I did not do while I was sick.  Of course, that left me little time to work on my blog, much less make actual jewelry.  But I assure you, New posts are coming!  I had some time today between reading for my english class and studying for my Statistics test tonight to re-organize all my jewelry and to make a new top from a vintage Christian Dior nightgown.....sound interesting?  Well, it definitely is!  I can't wait to show you!  I am also still working on the necklace I promised for Valentine's Day, being sick I did not have the energy to make it, but I assure you it will be posted ASAP!  (If things go well, hopefully after Statistics tonight).  All in all, exciting things are coming...

And I can't stress enough how much I am LOVING the almost 70 degree temps and sunshine of the last few days!  I have actually been able to shut my heat off and open all the windows, and let the breezes flow through the house!  It feels so good.  I also washed all the icky salt grime off of my car yesterday, and it looks so shiny and gorgeous!  Isn't funny how much weather can affect your mood??

No comments:

Post a Comment