Friday, February 4, 2011

Fashionably Friday, February 4, 2011

Well, we have done it, we have reached yet another Friday!  Everyone rejoice!  :)   Although this particular Friday is not the best Friday for me, I do have a test in one of my classes today! Ugh!  Hopefully it will be easy, and over with quickly!

Today, in the Fashionably Friday segment, I want to feature an amazing blog that I found while browsing jewelry blogs: The Carrot Box.   This blogger constantly scours the internet to find interesting rings to post and display.  Some of the rings she posts on this blog are just absolutely amazing design finds, and so unique in every way.  I never even would have dreamed some of these designs up! 

For an example, here are some pictures from her post from February 2:
This is a ring called the "memoring" and it is a USB!  from the original website Gung


And here are just a few others of the amazing (I cannot stress this enough) rings that she has found.  She gives links to all the original websites that she found the rings on to, so you can buy them if you want!  Go check The Carrot Box out!  You will not be disappointed!


2 comments:

  1. Whoa- that USB ring is pretty sweet!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your style! now following.
    check my blog out and follow
    www.cocoandolive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete