Monday, February 21, 2011

A Christmas Gift

I made earrings for one of my friends, Farah, for Christmas.  They are wire wrapped marble teardrop shapes, with green colored copper wiring and vintage crystal glass beads.  I, of course, got the marble teardrops from Fire Mountain Gems.  And I forgot, as usual, to photograph these earrings before I gave them to her, so I was so surprised and excited when last week she texted me a picture of herself wearing them at work!  It made me so happy!  And now you can see them and get an idea of what they looked like, though not up close.  Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday so far, and getting excited for my super-awesome Thrifting Tuesday post I have prepared for tomorrow.  (Spoiler alert:  if you by chance saw me on Friday, I was wearing the shirt that I will be posting tomorrow, and the compliments abounded!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.)

Thank you again Farah for sharing your photo with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment