Friday, January 28, 2011

Fashionably Friday January 28

This week's Fashionably Friday is dedicated to a trend that I am personally excited to sport, which is the 70's inspiration making an appearance on runways for this spring.  Simple elements, bohemian flare, glam, bright colors, and even flared pants are making a reappearance.  Excited for the feel of these styles, I was cleaning out the basement the other day and I actually found pieces which are totally elements of this trend:  a macrame purse, and a flowy, sheer printed dress.  These were items left over from a box of things my mom dropped off last summer that I was supposed to take to Goodwill for donation, and kept forgetting about it.  Now, I'm lucky I forgot!  Because these pieces are so cute, and I can't wait to wear them!  Had I never cleaned the basement, I guess I never would have found them!  (So, yeah, I guess I'm glad I did that, too.) :/


Apparently my mom tried to sell this one for $1 in a garage sale....so glad it never sold!






Marc by Marc Jacobs




Marc Jacobs

Derek Lam






Altuzzara
 Marc by Marc Jacobs

3 comments: