Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vintage Inspiration

I created this necklace from pieces of Vintage jewelry that my aunt purchased from estate sales.  I love the bird motif on the pendant piece, and the vintage faceted glass bead is beautiful as well as surprisingly heavy!  The purple beads are more beads that I purchased from Fire Mountain Gems during their dollar sale last fall.  This is a casual necklace that would look great with jeans and a tunic top, or would be a cute necklace to wear out with a casual dress and tights.  The colors in the necklace are more neutral, and would look good with many other colors, making this necklace very versatile.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love this one!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    My First “Haul” Video – Thrifting in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally could sell alot of the jewelry you make. :)

    ReplyDelete