Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gold Pendant Necklace

Today's necklace is a necklace that I actually made wayyyy back in November and wore on Thanksgiving.  It is an extremely long pendant necklace.  The chain I used on it is from the "bag o' vintage" jewelry that my aunt gave me from the estate sale.  The bits and pieces I used to make the pendant part of the necklace are a vintage Victorian-esque cameo piece, another vintage piece that looks like it was originally part of an earring, and opalite beads that I bought when i visited Stacey Kay back in the beginning of November.  The beads were from a bead store in Medina called  Potomac Beads.  Apparently, this bead store is a franchise-owned store that has other stores around the country....I NEED to own one of these franchises.  When Drew and I were there, he even mentioned that he would want to own a store like this, for me of course.  So now I feel like I should make that one of my goals.  To own my own bead/jewelry shoppe! :)





 an image of me wearing the necklace at Thanksgiving with my sister :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this one. So cute! Love the cameo.

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Runway Inspiration: Dolce & Gabbana

    ReplyDelete