Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saturday (Sunday) Sketches

Ok, this post was meant for yesterday, and I had so much going on yesterday that I didn't have time to post it!  (I spent half the day at Goodwill with my friend Jamie Fox)  :)...So today I will post what I meant to post yesterday...the sketched out ideas for transforming my friend Farah's bathroom.  I know, it is not exactly jewelry or fashion, but I was so focused on this project that this is the only sketching I did this week really.  Besides, I do love working on interiors!  Her current bathroom is small and dated, and she has had it in mind for some time now to update it.  I was over at her house last weekend, and we talked about it together, and she let me know things she wanted for the space and how she wanted it to feel, etc.  Armed with a list of what she expected in the space, when I got back to my own house I got to work on some sketching.  These are the preliminary sketch ideas for the space, attempting to include everything we talked about.  I have since put these sketches into CAD and I am playing around with dimensions of things and how things really fit together in the bathroom.  I may have changed some things from the initial sketches once I put them into CAD, but the sketches give you a general idea of my interpretation of what Farah wanted in the space.





No comments:

Post a Comment