Monday, January 10, 2011

Marble Monday

Happy Monday readers!  I know, most people would not use "happy" and "Monday" in the same sentence, but I tend not to mind Mondays as much now that I am back in school again, I don't really mind going to class as much as I minded going to work....hahaha.  (although I do still need a job....I do have bills...)  Anyway, I created this great piece from marble beads I bought at Fire Mountain Gems during their dollar bead sale.  The coolest part about these beads in my opinion is that they are made from marble!  The beads themselves are pretty heavy, but I really like the look and feel of them.  The color of the marble in these particular beads will make them versatile to wear in almost any season, and with a variety of outfits.  I can't wait to wear my new necklace to school tomorrow!!



6 comments:

  1. thats pretty, i love how they are made from marble. great work!!

    fashbrickroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Nice work.

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Check out my feature with GoodwillNYNJ!

    ReplyDelete