Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wire Wrapped Wednesday, January 26

Today I made a pair of earrings for Wire Wrapped Wednesday....Making necklaces is fun, but sometimes I want to "take a break" from necklace making and create something different.  Today, that happened to be earrings.  I used peach calcite beads that I bought from the Fire Mountain Gems $1 sale back before Christmas.  The gold colored wire compliments the warm tones in the calcite perfectly.  The earrings really give off a bohemian feel, and bring to mind thoughts of warmer weather.  I can't wait for these cold temperatures to end!  Bring on Spring!  I am dying to break out my warmer weather wardrobe.  I think these earrings would pair well with a beautifully printed dress and a great pair of summery sandals...ah, sunshine, how I miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment